Aggressively Fighting
For The Compensation You Need
Atto Brandon Default
In This Section

Understanding The Process Of Filing A Workers’ Compensation Claim

The process for filing a workers’ compensation claim makes collecting benefits more challenging than it should be. Gathering proper medical documents alone can take months as busy physicians give them low priority in day-to-day tasks. When injured workers do have enough documentation to file a work injury claim, it can take forever to receive any substantial feedback from claim adjusters.

At Lindberg McLaughlin, P.C., our firm is dedicated entirely to pursuing compensation for Minnesota’s injured workers. In more than 30 years of practice in workers’ compensation, we have never lost our passion for the job. We take pride in our ability to help people get the care and financial assistance they need through this difficult time of their lives.

If you have been injured at work, call our office at 800-707-8672 to learn more about how we can help or about reporting a work-related injury. We are based in Sauk Rapids, but also work with many people throughout St. Cloud.

Who Is Looking Out For Your Interests?

When a claim is processed by a workers’ comp insurance carrier, benefits do not always reflect the full scope of needs. This may be caused by incomplete claim information, errors in determination of workers’ comp benefits or simply a compensation package geared more toward protecting the insurance company’s financial interests than the health care needs of the injured person.

Our experienced team of professionals do the legwork for you. We work through medical records to make sure information is clear and complete, and that all issues are handled thoroughly to give you the best opportunity for maximum compensation.

Free Initial Consultation

We are located in central Minnesota. Contact our office in Sauk Rapids to discuss your case with an experienced lawyer and learn more about what steps to take if you have been injured at work. We can be reached online or by telephone at 800-707-8672 for more information.